The organizers of the Festival are the Corporative Fund "Biodiversity conservation Fund of Kazakhstan", "Korgalzhyn environmental Observatory" and "Korgalzhyn state nature reserve", with the financial support of the Eurasian group (ERG). The festival is held to promote the development of environmental culture and education, as well as to attract public attention to the Korgalzhyn state nature reserve.
The Republican Festival "Flamingo-2019" is held in the period from September 25, 2019 to October 12, 2019 on the whole territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The first stage (collection of applications and works) will be held from April 15, 2019 to October 12, 2019.
The final stage, determination and awarding of the winners will be held on October 25-26, 2019 in the village of Korgalzhyn, Akmola region.
The objectives of the creative festival are:
- Development of active citizenship of youth;
- Formation of ecological culture through the development of ornithology in the country;
- Organization of meaningful leisure;
- Popularization of culture and achievements of the great steppe;
- Formation of patriotism in the younger generation;
- Introduction of innovative approaches in solving socially significant issues of society
1. Fine arts (paintings, drawings).
Evaluation criteria: compliance with a given subject; originality of design and level of artistic performance.
2. Arts and crafts (crafts made of natural materials-stones, shells, plaster, paper, embroidery, carpet weaving, knitting, macrame, work with beads, appliques, felt, etc.).
Evaluation criteria: compliance with a given subject, the originality of the idea and the level of artistic performance.
3. Short film (computer graphics, videos, animation, etc.) running time is not more than 60 seconds.
Evaluation criteria: Disclosure of the theme, Director's and technical level of the material, presentation; originality of the creative idea and decision; skill and artistry of performance; compliance with the given theme.
4. Photo (color and black-and-white photos ranging in size from 18x24 to 30x40cm (total 5 units) photos pasted on the Mat).
5. Ecological fairy tale (volume-no more than 1 sheet of A4).
1. Everyone from 9 to 18 years.
2. Both individual and collective works can be presented.
3. Interested participants can take part in several nominations.
4. No more than 1 work in each category is accepted for the competition from each participant or team.
5. Evaluation of works is carried out by 3 age categories: 9-11 years, 12-15 years, 16-18 years.
The winners are determined by the jury formed by the organizing Committee.
1. The order of acceptance of papers: by categories #1 and #2 photography works (category No. 2 in three views) should be sent by e-mail email@example.com . After the technical selection of works (fits the theme, selection criteria and quality of work), the organizing Committee will notify the participant on completion of the work in the second round by email and/or phone call. The works passed in the second round are provided by the participants to the organizing Committee by mail (parcel parcel) at the address: Akmola region, Korgalzhyn village, Abaya street, 39, Ornithological center of the Korgalzhyn environmental Observatory. Of the nominations No. 3,4,5 will be sent by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . Following a technical selection of work (according to the theme, selection criteria and quality of work), the organizing Committee will notify the participant on completion of the work in the second round by email and/or phone call.
2. The best works submitted to the competition in the number 1,2,4,5 nominations will be exhibited on October 25-26, 2019 during the Republican festival in the village of Korgalzhyn, Akmola region.
3. The organizers have the right to publish the submitted works in the press, online publications, and use in exhibitions, including international, citing the copyright of the participants.
4. Evaluation of works is carried out by 3 age categories: 9-11 years; 12-15 years; 16-18 years.
5. The organizers reserve the right to postpone the date (acceptance of works, determination and awarding of winners).
Works of contestants are not subject to return.
For more information, please call:
8 (776) 828-6400 Zhansaya.